The Microsoft Store for Education can be used on many College of Engineering Computers bound to the COEIT domain as of March 14th. The store provides access to certain applications as it is the only distribution method for these applications.
The store is only compatible with Windows 10 Annual & Semi Annual Channel.
How Do I Use the Store?
- First, open the Microsoft Store from your Start Menu. A common way to do this is to click the windows icon in the lower left hand corner of your screen and type 'store'.
- After you open the store, you should be prompted to sign in. Please sign in with your email@example.com
- Note: You will only open the store application with your COEIT domain credentials. When a specific application is downloaded and requests that you log in, use your OSU Email Address - firstname.lastname@example.org - to gain access to all collaborative features
- On the next screen, click 'This app only'
- You should then be able to view the OSU College of Engineering Microsoft Store. Sometimes, you may need to close and restart the store application for everything to display correctly after activating it for the first time.