- Install “Citrix Workspace” from the Apple App Store. Only need to complete this step along with account setup the first time.
- Open “Citrix Workspace” and select “Get Started”.
- Enter “apphub.coeit.osu.edu” for the server URL and select “Continue”
- Login with OSU University name.# credentials. You will then be presented with enabling “Touch ID” which you can proceed with or select “Not Now”, after you will be prompted to select a store. Choose “COEStore” and “Continue”. L ogin with OSU University name.# credentials a second time.
- Select the + sign tab on the left edge of the screen.
- Select + sign by your class or major image from the COEStore tab to add to the Favorite screen
- Minimize tab and select your class or major image. A virtualized Windows desktop will appear for use on the iPad.
- Ensure your data is saved to U:\ or remote drive and select “Sign out” from start menu after completing session.
*For Connecting a Citrix X1 Bluetooth Mouse follow instructions located at https://www.citrix.com/content/dam/citrix/en_us/documents/products-solutions/x1-mouse-instruction-card.pdf